Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things that make me happy

I thought I would take the time to write down some of the things that make me happy.
Luke makes me happy,
he is such an adorable little guy, I can't help but smile at all of his noises and facial expressions.
Being a stay at home makes me happy,
I'm so grateful I don't have to miss out on anything, and I get to spend all day
every day with Luke.
Spring
warm weather
sunshine
flip flops
bbq's
picnics
fishing
camping
hiking
family outings
swimming
vacations
all make me very happy, I can't wait for summer!

Music, a good book, having an insight on something you've never thought of before.
Hearing someone say "I love you"
Saying "I love you" and really meaning it
Thinking about the future, and realizing that anything is possible
Moments you wish would never end
Personal growth
Finding ways to be creative
Expressing yourself
Living, Laughing and Loving
There are so many things that make me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment