Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why I love being a mom

I absolutely love being a mom. I think it is one of the most amazing things women can ever do. Being a mom has taught me so much already.
There are so many things I love about motherhood.
I love being able to love someone so unconditionally.
I love seeing my baby grow and develop and conquer new things daily.
I love the happiness and laughter that comes with being a mom.
I love being able to be selfless to take care of my sons needs.
I love being the one to comfort Luke when he is sad, mad, or scared.
I love the sense of amazement and wonder when I think of what Mat and I have created.
I feel so lucky to be a mother, especially a mom to such an amazing little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment